On this page we are going to explain the main differences that exist between solicitors and lawyers. Stay until the end and solve all your doubts.
The lawyer is necessary for legal defense and the solicitor is essential in most legal proceedings, with some exceptions, such as in labor jurisdiction.
It is incompatible to act as a lawyer and attorney at the same time in any legal proceeding.
Both are studying Law. Both must also have completed a Master's Degree for access to the Legal Profession and the Attorney General and must pass the entrance exam, which is convened by theMinistry of Justice, and they must be part of a Bar Association or Solicitors Association, membership being mandatory.
The maximum remuneration of SolicitorIt is set by the tariffs approved by the Ministry of Justice.
• Prosecutors must follow the matter as long as they do not cease to represent them for any of the reasons expressed in article 30. They have the obligation to collaborate with the courts to correct procedural defects, as well as the execution of all actions that result necessary for the smooth running and promotion of the process.
• You must transmit to the chosen lawyer, when this power is extended, all the documents, instructions or records that are sent to you or can be acquired, doing whatever leads to the defense of the interests of your principal, under the responsibility that the laws impose on the leader. In the event that he did not have instructions or those sent by the principal were insufficient, he will do what the nature of the matter requires.
• The principal and the lawyer must always be informed of the course of the matter that has been entrusted to him, passing to the latter copies of all the resolutions that are notified to him, and of the writings or documents that are transferred by the Court or by the attorneys. of the other parties.
• You must transfer the writings of your principal, as well as your lawyer to the attorneys of the remaining parties in the manner provided in article 276.
• In the event that the lawyer in charge of the matter ceases his activity, he must collect copies of the writings and documents and other background information that refer to said matter, in order to deliver them to the person who is in charge of the activity again, or good to the principal.
• To immediately notify the Court of the impossibility of complying with any action entrusted to it.
• To pay the expenses incurred at your request, except for the fees for lawyers and experts, the necessary deposits for the presentation of appeals and the fees for the exercise of jurisdictional power, unless the principal has not delivered the necessary funds for its payment. However, to know a little more about this subject, if you are not very clear who should be the person in charge of hiring and paying the fees of a solicitor, you can take a look at thispostso that it is more clear to you.
• He is obliged to carry out the acts of communication and other acts of cooperation with the Administration of Justice that his client requests, or in his interest when so agreed during the course of the judicial procedure by the Lawyer of the Administration of Justice, in accordance with the provisions of the procedural laws.
• You must go to the courts and tribunals before which you exercise your profession, to the notification rooms and common services, during the working period of proceedings.
The main difference is that the attorney carries out the representation, as well as the documentation and notifications, the lawyer defends the client.
The lawyer is in charge of the legal defense and the solicitor of the technical representation in the procedure.
• He acts on behalf of his client before the Courts.
• It is a necessary collaborator of theJustice administrationin all notifications to the parties in the Judicial Proceedings.
• Promotes in the Courts and Tribunals the Procedures in which it intervenes.
• Verify the content, in procedural terms, of the writings and notifications.
• The attorney is mandatory in almost all criminal, civil, commercial and contentious proceedings.
Prosecutors cooperate in guiding judicial processes. With this, they promote each process with their knowledge of procedural law.
• Legal defense and customer assistance.
• Creation of a line of defense for the client.
• They guide the trial in favor of the defense of their clients with honesty and loyalty.
• They can represent their client in meetings, contract celebrations, as well as in negotiations.
If you want more information, consult with professionals on the phone+34 913 193 188, the email@example.com, or visit the website:https://www.procuradorespozuelo.es/.